Tuesday, November 16, 2010

YAY its going my way!

So I am totally pleased, I have lost 700grams since Sunday :) YAY for me.
I have not been for a run today as i did for the last 2 days, not every successfully tho but we went for a nice 4 km walk to the end of the road and back (which is not the normal way we will be walking).
After a late night at work last night - being run off my feet, it would be really interesting to see how many steps i actually did. Yes at points i was even running. I felt really tired today but with my partner helping my motivation, we did actually put the kids in the pushchair and off we went.
For dinner I made really yummy chicken burgers which had lots of fresh lettuce (nicely donated  by my mum, even if she didn't know it) beetroot, tomato, cheese and mayo - I am like the queen of making burgers.
I have been drinking a little more water today than normal, so now i just need to up it a little more and i will be on the right track.

No comments:

Post a Comment