Monday, November 15, 2010

Day two

After a long conversation with my partner last night, we have decided that if i am stuck between a rock and a hard place then he will be my rock. We have decided that every night after he has finished work we will put the kiddies into the pushchair and we will do walk/run to the end of our road and back which will be just over 6 k's. we live 2.77 k's away from the end of the road. So that is a good place to start.
Tonight was meant to be our first one, but we now have put it off until tomorrow night as i have to now work tonight, so i should now really get off the sofa today and go for another run/walk around the house. As long as i beat my 20 mins in one go that i did yesterday and have a few more runs then i will be really happy.
I should get a lot of steps while i am at work as i will be moving the whole shift and made a personal goal not to sit while i am at work.

OK so on the 2nd day of the try and run a 5 k run, I managed to run about 4 Min's which is better than yesterday and walk a total of 30mins. I must be really unfit becoz i am hot and yuck now. I cant wait until my partner starts it with me tomorrow and helps me push through the "i cant do this, ill just walk".

Mini goal: Drink more water.

No comments:

Post a Comment