Sunday, November 14, 2010

Stuck between a rock and a hard place

So - I feel i am stuck been a rock and a very hard place.
Sometimes it is alot easier to write than actually tell others how you really feel. Wen i was younger, i had the whole world in my lap and ready to take on anything that was thrown at me without a care in the world. I was planning on leaving to do my big OE, working and traveling at the sametime. I had planned to leave Feb 2009 after my eldest sisters wedding. Until after my 23rd birthday i found out i was pregnant. I throw around the idea of what to do with that, I finally decided i would have her, and that i could adpot her out. After having her grow in me for 9 months, i could not adpot her out, so there went my goals in life. Ever since i have been lost in life and not really known really what i want. Since then i have met my lovely partner who we have no had another lovely little girl, and have planned to get married Nov next year.
I have no idea what to do with myself these days, i have no goals and not sure where i want life to head.
Since having two kids i have put on so much weight and lost all drive to do anything. The bigger i get the less drive i have.
So in the weekend my sister decided that mum, my sisters, brother in laws and cousin are all going to do a 5k run in jusst ten weeks. This will b my first step to become back to the size ten before my wedding and the start of putting my life back on track.
Goals:
1. get back to pre-pregancy weight.
2. decide what caree i want and what director we want to go in life

1 comment:

  1. No matter how slow you run, it is still faster than someone sitting on the couch

    ReplyDelete