Monday, November 22, 2010

Silly season has started

Its been a while since my last entry. With the silly season up and coming, I was even more busy over the last few days.
All my Christmas shopping is almost tired up, just need to buy for my mummy and daddy. All presents wrapped and ready to go. With this time of year the boys are all busy doing silage/hay - so that means there is some real late nights and long days. We have been feeling every tried in this house.
On Friday i worked - that was a busy night, also i night to think why am i working in hospo, we had shit people and shit tables it was such a crap night. Saturday - we went to town to do some shopping and a few job that we needed to do, where i fully cheated and got BK - turns out that my burgers are so much better and not sure why we even bothered. Also we went for a 5 km walk with my family (in the rain), my sister got shitty with her husband and me as we kept baiting her about the walk. I am sure it made her go harder, but then i felt i should wait for my brother-in-law and niece otherwise they would have been left behind. Then i went to work for 8 hrs and finished at 2am.
Sunday we took a day off as i was super grumpy and super tried. We did walk around and around while i decided what to get my sisters for Chirstmas.
Monday I went to town as i had to met the lawyer, then we had lunch, picked up my new sunglasses (its amazing how much i can see now while i am driving.) I didnt get home until 6pm and my partner didnt get home til half 6 so we didnt go for a walk then either, by the time we made dinner, cleaned up and put the kids to bed, it was about 8.30pm and all i wanted to do was go to bed.
We shell go for a walk tonight, - altho we do also need to go to town to get some food, so we will have to see if we go tonight also, but after lunch, my youngest and i will go for a walk and watch them do silage (that will be about a 3 km walk).

No comments:

Post a Comment